As I write this, I am 30 weeks along and the little one is about 3 lbs and 10 inches long (crown to rump length) OR 18 inches long including those Clements legs. (...an extra inch could be from the size of the Jones noggin' on Brian's side - yikes!) Either way, she continues to be healthy and has a heart rate of 140. My RN says that my belly is "all baby" - too bad my double chin can't be "all baby" too...although, it would be quite difficult to carry a baby on your chin - that tangent kinda reminds me of the weird prego dreams I've been having....anyway...
So far I have no major complaints. I do notice that my shirts are coming up a little higher, I'm having a little more difficulty getting up from the sitting position, and I had one evening of calf pain that the International Criminal Court would have qualified as torture. I've coped by bargain shopping, asking Brian to get me things instead of constantly getting up, and drinking loads more water along with up-ing my intake of calcium and magnesium. It's all an adjustment!
Here is the latest Belly PIC!
Brian's face illustrates the force in which he's trying to get his stomach out as far as mine, but he doesn't stand a chance. I'm gaining almost a pound a week at this point! (or supposed to be...) 10 more weeks to go until GO time!
1 comment:
You are looking good Mama!! Glad to hear Brian is taking good care of you!
Post a Comment