Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just Another Day in Paradise

"Well, it's ok. It's so nice.
It's just another day in paradise.
Well, there's no place that
I'd rather be
Two hearts
And one dream
I wouldn't trade it for anything
And I ask the Lord every night
For just another day in paradise"
-Phil Vassar

One of the best things about central Cali is that they have AWESOME country music stations here.  The best.  Here I am, having lived in Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, and Now, California, and this of all places has the best country!? Go figure.

Another awesome aspect about the Valley is that this is where we live.  This is where Brian is receiving training, Piper has been growing up, and I've found an amazing group of military wife friends amidst being able to work from home.  I'm quite content and I'm embracing it now before things change...again...and I find myself surrounded by boxes.  Wherever we'll end up, we know we'll be moving this next year - into a home in the area OR across the country OR across the ocean.  Who knows.  Until then, I cherish moments like these....

No comments: