Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Birthday Present

I've loved all of my birthday presents this year, most of which pertain to food:
Tarte pans, Julia Child books, clothes to fit my new body that likes food, a Guinness Book that actually belongs to Brian but I started reading it anyway, Chocolates, Starbucks card...mmmmm Love it! I think people realize that I have a HUNGER FOR LIFE! :)
So thoughtful; Thank you!

But, Piper also gave me a birthday present that's quite hard to compete with...(aside from the presents she gives me in her diapers each and every day)....
A LAUGH! Her first one to be exact.

Brian was going to bed for an early flight the next morning and Piper was refusing to lay down. She was just gazing around from her lookout (also known as my shoulder) when 'lo and behold, we saw Brian playing with Tommy in the bedroom. It's our evening ritual that Tommy pounces on the moving covers. (I'll post a video of Tommy when I figure out how)...
Well, when Piper saw Brian and Tommy with all the hopping and muffled barks, she let out the goofiest laugh...and I mean goofy. It's the sort of laugh that still makes a noise while you're inhaling. Thanks, Piper. I loved my present.


No comments: