Guinness in the fridge (check)
I'm beginning to ponder how much work it would take if I made a chocolate Guinness cake (sorta check)
Well, I guess the real question is, could I complete the cake one-handed if Piper needs me...
I'm wearing green (check)
And Piper, I'll dress her in a cute green shirt too...wait...(no check)...I just realized that Piper doesn't own one green shirt. That's no way to celebrate your first St. Patrick's Day and be a Sullivan to boot.
With Piper down for her nap, I whisked away with one of her white onesies (try saying that 5x's fast) and made this little number! I couldn't have done it without the happenstance of Piper taking a long nap today...or did the little leprechaun know I was making something for her...? hmmm
either way, Piper's celebrating St. Patty's in green!

move those hands, Piper...

there we go.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment